Setting to show more post when doing a catagory search?

Is there a way to adjust the number of post that are shown when doing a category search?

Such as: sparerisk.com/tools

Right now it only shows one at a time.

Will to change the code if necessary.

Thanks

To Patrick –

I don’t have the ability to respond to your answer to my prior question for some reason. I just wanted you to know that your recommendation worked perfect! Thank you very much for your help.

I looked around for the code to fix the problem I described above but was unable to find it. Any thoughts?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello there!

I’ll be sure to let Patrick know about your response to his help on the previous thread :slight_smile:

I’m not quite sure I follow what you are looking for as a result on this one, could you please explain a bit further?

Are you saying that only one post is showing on the archive page despite there being more to show?

Or are you wanting to show more than one category?

Just want to be clear on what you are asking, Thanks!

Kimberly

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it’s been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I’d check in to see how you’re going?

If you’re still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Cheers!

Tom

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.