Setting up a Multisite network with Membership Pro

Im looking at building a multisite network and was thinking of installing woocommerce on the main domain and Affiliates to sell memebrships.

As i have membership here i wanted to know if Membership Pro would do the same thing. Is there an affiliate script that can integrate with it so i can pay my members a monthly referral fee??

Thanks
Keiron

• kgarvey

LOL I cant spell my own name...

Any way ive been doing some research and wanted to add this option to my question.

Would Pro Sites Aand Affiliate Plugin from here do what i am wanting.

Again what i am offering is going to be to clients. They will have access to premium plugins i have reseller/developer rights to. Plugin such as SMS Messaging, Newstletter/Autoresponder, Fb Connect and also a Fb contest script.

I am going to charge a premium price for this so want to make it available to my clients to earn a commision for referring people to my membership. Say 25% so once they referred 4 people it would be free for them.

Thanks again
    Kieron

• Ash

Hello @kgarvey

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Well, I am little confused when you say "membership". We have a membership plugin (two in fact), that protects content from visitor and you can charge them to see your content.

But as you said, "They will have access to premium plugins i have reseller/developer rights to." then you will need Pro Sites, and affiliates with it. You will need to enable Pro Sites add on in affiliate plugin.

Say 25% so once they referred 4 people it would be free for them.

One note here I would like to mention that, it won't be free actually. Suppose, of the price is $50, the user still needs to pay $50 but you will pay him back the referral fee $50.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

• kgarvey

Thanks ash, I just got finished watching the Pro Sites Videos and understand what needs to be done now I think.

I never new what great plugins where on this site and my mind is racing with other ideas now.

Another idea i have i will have to use WOOCommerce and Itthinx Affiliates plugin but was wondeirng how i could integrate them with Pro Sites. I suppose i could leave the payment section in pro sites to Manual Payments. But how do i get the system to sign people up automatically then.. Is there a shortcode or something i could use. With WooCommerce groups i can hide the shortcodes or pages based on what they have bought so i could hide different signup pages?

Or can i have blogs setup automatically???

regards
    Kieron

• Ash

Hello @kgarvey

Another idea i have i will have to use WOOCommerce and Itthinx Affiliates plugin but was wondeirng how i could integrate them with Pro Sites. I suppose i could leave the payment section in pro sites to Manual Payments. But how do i get the system to sign people up automatically then.. Is there a shortcode or something i could use. With WooCommerce groups i can hide the shortcodes or pages based on what they have bought so i could hide different signup pages?

I am sorry I don't think I have understood this very well. There is no different sign up page in Pro Sites.

If you use manual payment, the after getting payments you have to manually assign Pro levels to a site. You can do so by going Network Admin > Sites > click on Manage next to site name > and manually extend for the site.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.