Hello, I have some questions about how edublog is set up I want to do something similar
1. Where is the list button on this editor?
2. Is someone who is part of this site working on edublog as super admin?
3. Is there a way I can get demo of each offering and sales page for those offering to get better idea of how it is setup?
4. Is it possible to do something like edublog for site that are totally unrelated to each other. For example have offering of Local business websites, Niche style website, Freelancers style website, etc.
5. Is it possible to have Categories of sites and keep them organized that way and each category has their own sales page?
6. Is it possible to have buddy press a part of this whole set up and be accessible for each category.
7. I am in desperate need of someone with a great deal of experience to act as a mentor/ Consultant to help me set this up right. I cannot pay much, but I promise do what I can to make it worth your time and I promise to pay it forward in the future. I have been struggle to get things going for years just because I am having trouble figuring out how to get what I want to do set up properly. Pro site and educblog, both of which I just discovered last few days are the best resource so far of giving me an idea of how this all can work, but still way above my pay grade. Please PM me if you think you can help.