Setting up a registration page for a private membership.

I was "monkeying" around with MailChimp for a couple of days before I remembered that Membership would allow me to do what I need to do with my site. I want to create a private subscription and I read somewhere that it is possible to create a registration page specifically for individual descriptions using shortcodes. However, I don't see HOW to do it. I can play around with it for a couple of days but I am already a day behind on my launch. Help, PATY!

• wpbizsite
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Never mind. Found the answer here...

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/feature-request-for-membership-plugin-separate-subscription-pages

[subscriptiontitle subscription=1]

This pulls the title from the subscription details

[subscriptiondetails subscription=1]

This pulls the description from the subscription details

[subscriptionprice subscription=1]

This calculates the price information from the subscription details

[subscriptionbutton subscription=1]

This shows the sign up button for the subscription, you can set the text to be shown in the button by placing it between a start and end shortcode e.g.

[subscriptionbutton subscription=1]Sign up Now[/subscriptionbutton]

This should really be in the documentation. Also, I had to find it using the Google "site" search.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Glad you got this sorted out.

This should really be in the documentation. Also, I had to find it using the Google "site" search.

Indeed they should be. We are currently rewriting the usage guides and things like this will be included :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.