Setting up a service based website with three subscription options

Hi, Cory here.

Currently setting up the main website for my client and was wondering which plugin I should use to set up there three monthly subscription options.

I purchased your membership plugin but am wondering if that is the right one for this.

This is my first set up for this type of website so if you guys could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks.

- Cory

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi there, Cory here. ; ) Welcome to WMPU Dev!

I know you've just purchased Membership, but have you looked at our Protected Content? I think it's a lot easier to set up and get working just how you like than Membership.

Membership will do what you want, too! So if you don't want to switch, we can definitely set up three different membership levels with Membership.

If you'd like to give Protected Content a try, you might want to give a shout out to our billing department, they may be able to help switch your subscription, only because we just released Protected Content a few days ago. Use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/, and mark "I have a billing question." You can link to this thread to show them I sent you. This isn't normally something we do, but I think you might be a special case.

Come back and yell at me if they say no. : )

Thanks, Cory! We're here to answer questions 24/7, so don't hesitate to ask us anything.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.