We are launching a new store and would like to us Appointment+ (AP+) for our customers to be able to book an appointment in either one of our stores, At the moment we have it set up for only one location.
1. Can we set up two locations with different appointments e.g if a customers books an appointment for location A at 1 o'clock it will block off the 1 o'clock slot for location A but the 1 o'clock slot for location B will still be available?
2. Before our customers get to our "Book Appointment" page they go through a process where they select their Device > Model >Repair > Book Appointment. We have a hidden form that gets passed along this process that records the the users selections, Device, Model, Repair = Price
We want this form to be passed on to the appointment form, so that when the user books their appointment it states Device, Model, Repair & Price. Is this possible with AP+ or is there a feature in AP+ that can do this for us?
3. We have two different time slots available depending on the repair
- iPhone 5 Screen Repair = 30min
- iPad Screen Repair = 1 Hour
We want the appointment form to be able to take the data from the hidden form to either book off 1 hour or 30min depending on the repair, is this possible?
We have very competent programmer we use for jobs like this but we dont want him to start working on this unless we know that it is possible. : )