Setting up different services that occur on specific days and times for a single provider

I am trying to configure services that occur only at certain times on certain days by the same provider. Then when a time is booked for one service, that time slot is no longer available for a different service by the same provider.

For example: 30 min phone calls 9am-5pm Mon – Fri

60 min online consults from 9am-11am Mon – Fri

In person meetings 1pm-4pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I utilized the dummy provider feature to assign specific working hours and days for these services. The issue is when a client requests a phone call for 9am on Tuesday, the calendar still shows that day and time available for online consults. Assigning the services to the same dummy provider eliminates the availability conflict, but then since that dummy provider offers phone calls 9am-5pm, the calendar displays the consulting service is available after 11am even though the working hours for that dummy provider’s service ends at 11am. Any advice on the architecture, utilizing filter or hooks would be greatly appreciated.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings jtcote,

Thank you for letting us know about your appointments situation and this one is indeed complicated with the same time slots overlapping with services for the same provider.

This sounds tricky enough that I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

There is a logic gap in such situations which use different working days/hours for different providers: General working hours are taken into account instead of individual working hours.

Please wait for V1.2.2 that fixes this and that will be released soon.

Cheers,

Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.