Setting up different SMTP mails on subsites

Is there a way to set up different SMTP emails for all Sub-Sites in a multisite network?

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Ellen and Simplebutcreative Media !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Thank you for your query. Unfortunately, setting up different SMTP settings for subsites is not possible out of the box in Branda at this moment. However, you'll be happy to know that this is considered as a feature request and even though this is a big task, our developers have considered this as a welcoming feature and they are working on it for release in the upcoming updates. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA at the moment regarding this but as soon as we have an update, me or one of my colleagues will let you know here in this thread. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Ellen !
    Hope you are doing well today!

Yes, once we have an update from our developers regarding this, me or one of my colleagues will let you know here. Moreover, you can try out our Automate service which will automatically update the plugins once available.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.