Setting up directory as the have it in the example

Ok, I have started over with my site's and I would like to install the directory as they have it in the example is that a theme or what?

Or can I do that with the short codes. I have tried to set it up but Im not qute there yet.

Can someone please help me set this up with the short codes or guide me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance,

Clay

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Clay,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Ok, I have started over with my site's and I would like to install the directory as they have it in the example is that a theme or what?

Could you please tell me which example you are referring so that i can help you to achieve it?

You will find some information about usage of Directory plugin on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-directory/#usage

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Clay
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Vinod,

I was referring to the pics on the usage page for the directory Pics 7-9. I am wanting to setup the directory and classifieds.

Are they setup with the short codes they never really explain how to setup the plugins I wish there were a better how to for these.

Also I was wondering if there is a way to charge for some categories on the classifieds and some be free. Is this possible?

Any guidance you can provide would be very helpful.

Thank you,
    Clay

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Clay,

Thank you for your reply.

I was referring to the pics on the usage page for the directory Pics 7-9. I am wanting to setup the directory and classifieds.

The directory plugin usage tab contains screenshots of plugin settings which yiu can find in the admin area on the following path.

Admin -> Lisitings

Are they setup with the short codes they never really explain how to setup the plugins I wish there were a better how to for these.

I think it is described in the plugin usage tab. If you don't find any information or if you have any doubt then feel free to ask me.

Also I was wondering if there is a way to charge for some categories on the classifieds and some be free. Is this possible?

Unfortunately it's not possible out of the box without custom coding.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.