Setting up levels for created sites

I have created a few sites for customers already, how do I set them to the levels / package they wanted manually? The reason I ask is I created the sites before I setup multisite properly.

Thanks

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Charlie!

You can always assign a Pro Site status/level to the site but unfortunately you cannot create a subscription for user.

To set a Pro Site level for a page that's not a "Pro Site" page login to your site's "Network Admin" and then go to "Sites -> All sites" page and click on "Manage" link next to the site you wish to turn into Pro Sites site.

At the bottom of the screen there's a section to set/extend Pro Sites status so you may just select the Pro Sites level there and set for how long it should be valid. If the site was created manually though before Pro Sites was even setup then for such a sites if you wish to charge your customers automatically (e.g. via Stripe or PayPal) you will rather want to get in touch with those customers and ask them to subscribe to selected level. That's because payment gateways do not allow you to collect payment data from your customer and then create a subscription in payment process for that customer.

To sum it up:

- you may turn any regular sub-site to a Pro Site of any level the way I described above
    - if you do not plan to charge owners of those sites automatically, this will work perfectly fine
    - otherwise you will want to ask them explicitly to subscribe to selected level and they'll need to to this themselves.

I hope that makes sense :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.