Setting up payment structure for ProSite Plugin for Multi Site network

I want to set up a system where my members could sell memberships from a page on their site. They could offer 3 different levels, but all would be $97 per mo admin fee which would then take them to my master site to register, and gain access to the site they selected. Having difficulty how to map that out, and would really appreciate some help.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Terry,

Hope you have a great day and thank you for your question.

I’m not sure I quite understand what do you want to achieve – Pro Sites allows you to sell subsites (or subsites with premium plugins/themes) to your users.

You can’t give access to your users for them to sell access to theirs subsites with the Pro Sites.

You can give them access to the Membership 2 Pro plugin https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/ and with that plugin they can create membership and access to their subsites content. However Membership 2 Pro does not handle additional fee for the Network Admin.

However – if you try to achieve something else please let me know.

Kind regards,

Kasia

• Terry Wilson
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Kasia –

I’m sorry I wasn’t very clear. Please forgive me I’m a salesman by trade and not a programmer so this endeavor right now is kicking my rear! :wink: lol

I simply want to set up where everyone can go to a page on my site to pay the monthly subscription fee (a subscribe button from PayPal) and the Pro-Site system recognizes this, gives the user access in which I set the permission level to grant access based on membership level. My membership levels aren’t dictated by monthly admin fee, but payment of up front. Because I have multiple reps who sale my system I would allow them to set up their own payment page on their site which payments go directly to them from their PayPal. They would then send the client to a specific page on my site that would allow them to register, pay the monthly reoccurring fee, become a member, and then I would set their level based buy from my rep. Does that make sense?

EVEN IF there were no reps in the field selling my system for me, Say I just want to sell my own system. What I would like is to have the ability to have the new member be able to register at my site, have to pay the fee which would sign them up for a reoccurring bill with pay pal, and then become a user to which I would then manually set which level they are at. How can I do that? :slight_smile:

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Terry,

Thanks for the detailed explanation – I think I have all the pieces and most of what you described can be achieve by default Pro Sites settings: levels and recurring payments. But I just need to know about your members

Because I have multiple reps who sale my system I would allow them to set up their own payment page on their site which payments go directly to them from their PayPal

What exactly do they sell? Access to pages on theirs subsites? Some product? Because they can’t use Pro Sites on their subsites – they would have to use other plugin. For example Membership 2 Pro.

They would then send the client to a specific page on my site that would allow them to register, pay the monthly reoccurring fee, become a member, and then I would set their level based buy from my rep

Pro Sites works bit different – member choose first the level and they pays (and set recurring payments in PayPal). I have to consult this with plugin developer if this is possible with this approach.

Kind regards,

Kasia

• Terry Wilson
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

What exactly do they sell? Access to pages on theirs subsites? Some product? Because they can’t use Pro Sites on their subsites – they would have to use other plugin. For example Membership 2 Pro.

They would sell website on my network. Each site through your plugin that allows advertising on the admin sections has links to various content. Each person who became a member of my network would automatically have this in their admin section. I have 3 levels, rep, plus, elite. Each level cost $97 per month to subscribe, but each level is charged more on the front end to set up. That charge is made by an existing member and is processed through and outside system. A link by them, or me is to go to my site here terrywilson3.com/checkout and click on their subscription to then pay the subscription fee and have your magic take over.

Ex:

1 – client buys a level 1 package from an existing member of mine. They process that sale OUTSIDE of the system here.

2 – once that transaction is complete a link is sent to the new subscriber that take them to the pro sites login / subscribe / checkout page.

3 – the new member clicks on the level in which they just purchased the set up fee

4 – the plugin then automates having the new member site set up, name, pw, and keeps up with monthly billing them.

The above process I believe can be accomplished with your plugin. But I can’t seem to get the checkout page to work correctly when I’ve tried to test it. It simply spins when clicking on. I really need help on this as the deadline is tonight to launch

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.