Setting-up services without providers

Hi,
I'm wondering if it's possible to set up several services for reservations that have no providers, but have different operating times.

For example:
Service 1: Mon-Fri, 8-5
Service 2: Mon-Sat, 10-7

Again, I'd prefer not to have "Please choose a service provider:" drop-down next to the services options.

What's the best way to do this?
Thank you

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Nick,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Again, I'd prefer not to have "Please choose a service provider:" drop-down next to the services options.

What's the best way to do this?

The service time is based on service providers working hours.

You can just create one service provider and the other service provider which will be dummy service provider of first service provider so that all the communication messages of both service providers will be sent to first service provider.

Then configure there working times for each services and create the services for it.

Now you can just hide the "Please choose a service provider:" drop-down from the appointment page by removing the shortcode app_service_providers from it so that users will only see the services drop down.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Nick,

To show providers where it is required but hide them when there is no provider for service, just use the following two Appointments+ plugin shortcodes that displays drop down list of services and service providers.

[app_services]
    [app_service_providers]

After using the above shortcode if you select any service from the services drop down list that is not assigned to any service provider then the service providers drop down gets hidden and doesn't display.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.