setting up the pay per view plug in

I’m trying to set up the pay per view plug in. I have a few questions: 1) I already have a paypal merchant account. Is it enough to put my current paypal credentials in the checkout settings or do need to create new api credentials? if the latter, how can I get help with that? 2) I need just to have one page and its children be by subscription; how do I do that? 3) how can I delete the popup at the top of every wP backend screen “install the free WPMU dashboard”?

• Patrick

Hi @ajayan_borys

Welcome to the forums!

1) You don't need to create a new account at PayPal for each plugin that requires one. Your current account can be used.

2) Either the "Daily Pass" or "Recurring subscription" options would work just fine for what you have described. Access is granted to users who pay to view your content via cookies on their browser. So, once they have paid. they have access. Simple. :slight_smile:

3) That is included in every product we offer as a courtesy reminder to install the very handy Dashboard plugin which gives you access to everything WPMU DEV directly from your wp-admin. Once installed, you can turn off all messages in the "Manage" screen. If you do not want to install it, but remove the reminder, you simply need to remove or comment out the code in the main plugin file.

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.