Settings Appearing in Non Super Admin

Hello:

I have been working on getting my site set up with network settings. I have several questions:

1.) In network settings-settings-new site settings there are options for first welcome email and user email, but there is not a place to change the registration email. It currently reads as follows:

Thanks for registering! To complete the activation of your account and blog, please click the following link:

http://buy-website-online.com/activate?key=0e224d2b35ee744c

After you activate, you can visit your blog here:

http://homeremodel.buy-website-online.com/

I would love to customize this further.

2.) After someone clicks on the above registration link to activate a message is displayed that says you are now registered and you can log in, but there is not a log in link or anything which I know is in the email, but this is confusing. How do I customize the activation page text?

3.) when the activation email was sent it landed in my junk folder! Any tips or tricks to avoid this from occurring?

4.) I have changed the text located at network settings-new site settings-first page and post text… to this….

Welcome to SITE_NAME. This is your first post. You can edit or delete it, then start blogging.

But first…

<h1>It is Easier Then Ever to Build a Website Using Our Website Builder</h1>

<h2>These website builder video tutorials are a great way to familiarize yourself with some of the basic functions. So let’s get started!</h2>

Click here now to view the tutorial videos.

Your dashboard access can be found here: BLOG_URLwp-login.php. We suggest you bookmark this page now for future reference.

However, the pages and posts for a new user are still showing the same text that was originally there prior to making these changes. How do I get this text to appear?

5.) How do I remove the notices such as “massive membership upgrades and new wpmu dev releases” in the dashboard of a non super admin?

That is all of my questions! I am sure none of the above is difficult but I have run out of ideas and appreciate your support.