Settings bug in events

In the Events > Settings > API settings, a couple of the the fields have info tags with links in them (Facebook App ID and Twitter Consumer Key). I can't click on either link because when I try to move my cursor from the blue i button, the tip disappears.

???

• aecnu

Greetings ProSapien,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

In the Events > Settings > API settings, a couple of the the fields have info tags with links in them (Facebook App ID and Twitter Consumer Key). I can't click on either link because when I try to move my cursor from the blue i button, the tip disappears.

I have tested this out in our development environment and unfortunately cannot replicate the issue.

Furthermore, I did notice that the cursor changes going from a hand to similar like the capital letter "I" and I can input the data just fine.

Have the regular trouble shooting procedures been followed? Deactivating all plugins except this one and testing? Then if the problem is solved activating the plugins one at a time until the conflict is found?

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• ProSapien

Furthermore, I did notice that the cursor changes going from a hand to similar like the capital letter "I" and I can input the data just fine.

I think you misunderstand. I'm not talking about inputing data anywhere. If you hover over the little "i" info buttons, a tooltip field pops up. Two of the tips have links in them, but if you try to move the cursor from the button to the link, the tooltip-like popup disappears -- so you can't click on the link.

Since I need to access the sites that are linked, I need to know the URL, because I can't click the links.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.