settings for Activity Plus not showing up on Settings

the option to change the style of the icons isn''t doing anything. i network enabled, and am using the plugin on the buddypress site, which is http://www.mythica.intothemythica.com

• Sajid

Hello Griffin,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am unable to replicate this issue on my own test WordPress MultiSites with latest version of BuddyPress plugin.

The BuddyPress Activity + plugin is enabled network wide, I changed the icon style on a subsite where I have BuddyPress plugin enabled and it worked fine the way it should.

I selected round theme for icon style and it is using the correct one on frontend too.

Okay to further troubleshoot this issue on your site. Please first make a plugin and theme conflict test as described in our getting support manual (flowchart).

If it did not turn out to be a conflict, then please enable support staff access so I could take a closer look myself.

To grant access go to Dashboard -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.