Settings for wp-config.php after multi-DB installed?

I converted a WPMU to multi-db successfully, and all of my blogs work. After converting to multi-db, I removed the permissions for the original database that contained all of the blogs, just to make sure that everything was working properly.

All the blogs are working, and the system is live.

But I was looking through the apache error log and saw a bunch of errors:

[Tue Jun 15 00:58:21 2010] [error] [client 66.249.71.105] WordPress database error Access denied for user '**databaseuser**'@'%' to database '**wpmudatabase**' for query SELECT cat_ID, cat_name FROM wp_66_categories WHERE cat_name = 'News' made by lookup_cat
[Tue Jun 15 00:58:21 2010] [error] [client 66.249.71.105] WordPress database error: [Access denied for user '**databaseuser**'@'%' to database '**wpmudatabase**']\nSELECT cat_ID, cat_name FROM wp_66_categories WHERE cat_name = 'News'\n
[Tue Jun 15 00:58:21 2010] [error] [client 66.249.71.105] WordPress database error Access denied for user '**databaseuser**'@'%' to database '**wpmudatabase**' for query INSERT INTO wp_66_categories SET cat_name='News', category_nicename='news' made by lookup_cat
[Tue Jun 15 00:58:21 2010] [error] [client 66.249.71.105] WordPress database error: [Access denied for user '**databaseuser**'@'%' to database '**wpmudatabase**']\nINSERT INTO wp_66_categories SET cat_name='News', category_nicename='news'\n
[Tue Jun 15 00:58:21 2010] [error] [client 66.249.71.105] WordPress database error Access denied for user '**databaseuser**'@'%' to database '**wpmudatabase**' for query SELECT cat_ID, cat_name FROM wp_66_categories WHERE cat_name = 'News' made by lookup_cat
[Tue Jun 15 00:58:21 2010] [error] [client 66.249.71.105] WordPress database error: [Access denied for user '**databaseuser**'@'%' to database '**wpmudatabase**']\nSELECT cat_ID, cat_name FROM wp_66_categories WHERE cat_name = 'News'\n

The database user and database that are listed in the errors are the original database and user from before I moved to multi-db. My multi-db user is different, and obviously the databases are incremented. I noticed that wp-config.php still references the old database and user. Should I change the wp-config values to the database_global ?

I didn't see anything in the documentation that mentions changing wp-config.php

What could be causing these errors, and how can I fix them?