Settings location for Ultimate Branding in database?

I changed some text that I found out after I changed it the site needs it to run. I had to go in through ftp and remove the plugin and the site comes back up, but, I cannot re-install the plugin because the settings remain and take the site back offline when the plugin re-installs. I cannot find where the settings for the plugin are at in the database. I assume I have to clear the settings in the database and then re-install the plugin from scratch? Can you tell me where the settings are?

aristath

It would be useful if we could see the error in your log...
    Or if you enable debug mode on wordpress (see http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress for instructions) so that we can see exactly what's happening.

The Ultimate Branding plugin has many options in the database but from what you said I suppose you changed some text in the text change tab, right?
    If so, the entry for that in the database is located in wp_options.
    In the option_name column look for these 2:
    translation_ops
    translation_table

I hope it's what you were looking for.
    If your problem persists, we'll need some more info on the error, so I suggest you turn on debug mode and paste the error messages here.

Cheers,
    Aristeides.

hairewarez

The Ultimate Branding plugin has many options in the database but from what you said I suppose you changed some text in the text change tab, right?
    If so, the entry for that in the database is located in wp_options.
    In the option_name column look for these 2:
    translation_ops
    translation_table

Yes, that is exactly what I did and that is exactly what I was looking for. Thank You very much. That fixed the problem.

I was changing text in the basic profile section of WordPress experimenting around with Mingle Forum, which keeps those sections for forum user profile. I changed the "Jabber / Google Talk" text and it crashed the site. I thought entering an entire text string would only change each instance of that specific text string. I am not sure if including the "/" or simply including "Google" crashed the site or if that entire text string is needed for the site to function. Anyway, that is what I did in case that info comes in handy for someone else.