Settings not showing several options

Installation and Usage Instuctions (https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/google-analytics-for-wordpress-mu-sitewide-and-single-blog-solution/installation/)
shows the analytics settings screen with several options for tracking admin pages, subdomains, page load times, and Analytics Supporter. After
installing and network activating the plugin, all I see on the main site and sub sites is the tracking code field and the
page load times tracking radio buttons. I have not other options. Another issue is that on the main site the tracking code field is
labeled "Site Tracking Code" rather than what I see in your screenshot "Network-wide tracking code".

Please advise.

• DavidM

Hi dignation and welcome to WPMU DEV!

Just to be doubly sure, is your WordPress site multisite enabled?

It doesn't have to be, I'd just like to be sure we're on the same page as far as options are concerned.

If your site is multisite enabled, you'll see a Network Admin option in the upper right corner of your admin screen, illustrated as follows:

Clicking on that link, you'll want to then navigate to Settings > Google Analytics, where you'll see the options mentioned in the installation instructions.

If you're not on a multisite, you won't have to worry about those other options, you simply wouldn't need them on a regular WordPress site. They're only meant for multisite use.

Let me know if you've got any questions on any of this! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.