Settings on Appointment + Email settings

Hi im using the App+ plugin i want to have the email addressed to the client's first name & last name but the only field i can see is CLIENT ?

if i use client i get the username which is like tom312 which dont really want to address customers like that

How can i achieve this ?

For the above email subject and message contents, you can use the following placeholders which will be replaced by their real values: SITE_NAME, CLIENT, SERVICE, SERVICE_PROVIDER, DATE_TIME, PRICE, DEPOSIT, BALANCE, PHONE, NOTE, ADDRESS, CITY, EMAIL (Client's email) , CANCEL (Adds a cancellation link to the email body)

• Tyler Postle

Hey Tom,

CLIENT will give you whatever they put in for "name" on the Appointment form:

If the user is logged in then that field auto-populates with whatever that user has as their "Display Name". It's possible your user doesn't have the "first name" field filled in or you kept the display name as the username.

If you want to pull the "first name" field value then that would take some custom development to achieve, and keep in mind that if the user doesn't have the first name field filled in then it wouldn't get any name at all. The Appointments form requires the "Name" field so that way there is always a name to pull.

Hope that clears things up! If you still want it to bring in the first name field value then we do have a custom development jobs board where you can find a member within the community to code that up for you: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.