Settings Tutorial not working

Hi:

Just installing and using for the first time. Thought I'd let you know that the Settings Tutorial is not working and does not work when I try the restart. Also, the appointment creation tutorial only goes to #2 then closes.

Regards,
Loren

• aecnu

Greetings Loren,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

I could not replicate the Settings Tutorial issue you reported but I could replicate the the appointment creation tutorial only goes to #2 then closes

Something bizarre is going on there and I will notify the lead developer about the issue with the appointment creation tutorial only goes to #2

Concerning the Settings Tutorial we should check what is going on there after the first replicable issue has been addressed and see if two birds may be killed with one stone.

I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Hakan

Hi,

Both of them works fine for me in three different servers.

Please note that you should follow what tutorial asks from you. For example in step 2, it asks "click the Add New link". You really need to click Add New. Otherwise a new appointment will not be created and tutorial will not have anywhere to go. It may be a good idea to emphasize it in the tutorial text, though.

For the settings tutorial, you possibly have a javascript error or a plugin conflict.

Please follow these steps:
    - Access admin using Google Chrome or Firefox
    - Press Ctrl+Shift+j. A diagnostic console will appear.
    - Click restart tutorial
    - Check if you see any error messages in red in the console. If you see, please add a screenshot of it here.
    - If you don't see any error messages please give a list of plugins you are using.

Also please write your WordPress and Appointments+ versions.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• aecnu

Greetings Loren and Hakan,

@Hakan Sorry Chief that I missed that - how embarrassing on my part.

@Loren It appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.