Setup advertising per author on multisite

Is it possible to setup advertising per author on multisite with Ad Sharing plugin as on single site install? The Author Advertising option is available on single site but for a network site, there's only a global setting > advertising for each subsite, no Profile > Advertising.

• Sohag Ronjon Dey

Hi Wild Brands,

Thanks for contacting us and I hope that you are having a beautiful day. :slight_smile:

Currently the ad sharing settings for multisite network is shared among network admin and site admin. That is network admin works like admin in single installation and subsite admin works like author in single installation. Sharing among subsite admin and authors is not available right now. It will need some custom development. However if you like I can add this as a featured request from you so that other members will like this and our developers will add this in the future.

If you really need this functionality soon, I can only recommend advertising for a developer who might be able to custom develop this for you.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/jobs/new-job/

Please keep in mind, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us. So communicate with them well regarding your issue before you make any payments to them.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Cheers,
    Sohag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.