Setup ProSites to have pre-defined template for sub-sites that will be created and work with LearnD

I am setting up a network of sites to which teachers can sign up and teach our courses via LearnDash.
I need to setup a pre-built template that will be used every-time a new sub-site is created. This sub-site will use pre-made content which will be delivered by LearnDash.

I tried looking up for the documentation, but was unable to find any. Please help me set this up.

Thank you

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi clamoreaux,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

As you have stated, sounds like "New Blog Templates" plugin should fit to your needs. You can setup pre-built templates, using New Blog Template plugin.

What New Blog Templates does is allow you to create templates, which are basically new subsites, but only used for the purpose of templates. So, once a subsite is created, you can add all the relevant content with Learn Dash plugin in this new subsite.

Once done, you can create a new Template which should act as a template for newly created subsites, you can do that under Blog Templates > Blog Templates page in your Multisite dashboard.

Once the template is created, when users tries to register a new subsite, and selects the new template, and the contents in your template subsite will get reflected in the new subsite for the users.

Please check the plugin documentation for more info about setting up the plugin
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/new-blog-template/#wpmud-hg-project-documentation

And please let us know if you have any further query regrading it, I hope this helps. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.