Several different affiliate level and team override?

Hi WPMU Team. This is a very specific question about the Affiliates Plugin as i need to create a kinda larger portal. I am pretty sure that we will continue using the membership plugin but as this will be a site that also will have affiliates we really need something that will work together with the site. Below i posted the description of how the Affiliate Commission Structure will looks like......
"Network Affiliate: The Network Affiliate level is offered to every subscriber wishing to become a part of our subscription base.
They will be given the opportunity to earn 25% across the board on the relationship brought into the network.
Network Manager: The Network Manager level is met when the network affiliate builds a team with the minimum of 10 people.
When this level is achieved the Network Manager will receive 30% across the board in addition to a 5% override commission of their team’s net sales profit.
Producer: The level in which a Network Manager has built a team with the minimum of 100 people.
The Producer will continue to receive 30% across the board on their personal recruits, but will now receive a 10% override commission on their team’s net sales profit. Once this level is achieved the Producer is in a Junior Management Position.
Executive Producer: The level in which a Network Manager has built a team with the minimum of 1000 people or more.The Executive Producer has displayed the ability to build and manage the team that they have built.
The Executive Producer will receive a commission of 40% of the net sales profit from their team’s production. Once this level is achieved the Executive Producer is now in a Top Management Position."

So all i need to know is if i can handle this structure with the Affiliates Plugin and if YES how can i achieve it?
Thanks in advanced
Steve