Several product images etc.?

Hi,

this might be here before also, but because I can't search only from the Marketpress forum (or can I?), I will ask this basic question:

Is it really so, that I cannot have more than one product image? I use the Gridmarket theme.

And yes, the product variations are really really basic... Too basic for my need, apparently. Your really should have at least two dimensions, like Choose colour: red, green... and Choose size: S, M, L...

If you have a lot of variations (from 3 to 7, say), it is not possible to really combine them.

I really would like to have a very simple PayPal-payment gateway, where the only information you need to give is email address. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:.

• DavidM

Hi kenguru,

I'll take a look with you on these inline:

Is it really so, that I cannot have more than one product image? I use the Gridmarket theme.

WordPress itself only allows for a single featured image, which is what MarketPress relies on for product-related images in general. However, you can easily include other images, even galleries, within the product's content area.

And yes, the product variations are really really basic... Too basic for my need, apparently. Your really should have at least two dimensions, like Choose colour: red, green... and Choose size: S, M, L...
    If you have a lot of variations (from 3 to 7, say), it is not possible to really combine them.

Currently, the best method would be to combine them as such. I'll tag the lead developer on this thread for any added notes he might have on this.

I really would like to have a very simple PayPal-payment gateway, where the only information you need to give is email address. Is this possible?

That's actually more of a gateway limitation in general, as the gateways generally require a shipping address for orders. However, if a logged-in user has entered shipping details, the system will record that in their profile so any further orders will use that same data.

-David

• Mason

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.