Several questions about e-Newsletter plugin

Hello!

I'm using e-Newsletter in some of my projects and came to some questions about possible functions.

1. Can i customize a template for a letter sent to confirm the subscription?

I've found a double_optin.html script, but i don't know, what tags can i use there. Also, i can't use PHP there (as it is *.html). And most important, all changes in this script wiil be lost on plugin's update.

2. I want to use a static pages to show the messages of successful subcription and unsubscription. Can i do it without hardcoding?

3. When i'm unsubscribing with sidebar widget, i see just a message "you've been unsubscribed" and a button to subscribe (and no options to subscribe again). It seems strange.

• PC

1. Can i customize a template for a letter sent to confirm the subscription?

I've found a double_optin.html script, but i don't know, what tags can i use there. Also, i can't use PHP there (as it is *.html). And most important, all changes in this script wiil be lost on plugin's update.

Well it has to be edited in the file you mentioned as there is no way it can be done in the plugin settings at the moment. But It would be a good option to allow users to be able to edit the confirmation email. Sending a feature request note to @Maniu

2. I want to use a static pages to show the messages of successful subcription and unsubscription. Can i do it without hardcoding?

No, that will have to be custom coded. Its either done via backend or the widget at the moment.

3. When i'm unsubscribing with sidebar widget, i see just a message "you've been unsubscribed" and a button to subscribe (and no options to subscribe again). It seems strange.

(and no options to subscribe again)

: I can't imagine what you mean here. Can you give me a link where I can test it and suggest ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.