I am working on ProSites configuration and testing recently, and I collected some questions. Sorry for so many questions! I am trying to make them clear for you to read.
1. I want to insert Upgrade button to somewhere else on each sub-sites or dashboard main page, or even the main domain after logon, besides the default button on admin toolbar. What’s the URL or shortcode for the Upgrade? I mean if click the link, the subsite owner will be able to see upgrading link and the pricing table. I tried domain/pro-sites or subdomain/pro-sites, but did not work.
2. How to change the look and feel of pricing table page? It is working functionally, but just looks a little wired. I used Manual Pay Gateway, the form at bottom is not supported by my Theme Avada. shown below.
3. I only activated Manual Pay Gateway. So besides receiving emails for the upgrade request, is there any other way to see all the pending requests in my site? This will be very helpful regardless of the number of requests is large. I would not need to find the subsites one by one and extend/upgrade levels for them. I could just click approval button or something to make their requests pass through.
4. Using Manual Pay Gateway, if a user wants to upgrade from a lower paid level to a higher paid level, how to show the price differences he/she needs to pay?
5. Similar case, if using PayPal Gateway for upgrading from a lower paid level to a higher one, how the ProSites works? Charge a Full year for the higher level, and raise the subsite level but keep the End Date as it is; or Charge the Price differences and keep the End Date as it is; or Charge Full year price, but extend the End Date by plus 12 months based on previous End Date?
Thanks very much!