Sexy Login Error On One Site Of Multisite

I have installed Sexy Login Plugin and I love the Edit Profile feature. It works on all of my sub-domains but not on my main domain.

I currently have the BuddyPress login widget at the top of the page for my members, and at the bottom of the page (under Comodo Seal) I have the Sexy Login Widget for testing.

If you login using it, you get an error. I can't figure out what the error is. I have uninstalled, removed the database table and reinstalled a few times but I am still getting the error.

The interesting thing is that if you go to one of my sub-domains, like Store or Chat or Dating, you can login without an error.

I can't figure out why it would work on three sub-domains but not on the main site. I have done a plugin conflict test and there is no difference with plugins activated or deactivated.

Support Access is granted

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Mary,

I tried to replicate issue on your site, but I could not - because to replicate I have to have account on your site that I can use to test login form and see what happens in browser console.
    I was unable to create test user account on your site because when I tried to add new user I've got that errror

Warning: require_once(Services/Mailman.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mary-content/themes/generatepress_child/functions.php on line 179

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'Services/Mailman.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in mary-content/themes/generatepress_child/functions.php on line 179

indeed in fucntions.php of your child theme is line

require_once 'Services/Mailman.php';

so please or remove those functions that are using it or check if there is directory Services where inside is Mailman.php file (if its required it have to be there).

Another thing you can check to see what is causing this error with login form is to enable debug.log in your WordPress. To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it. I would need then to see contents of the debug.log file - so upload it to dropox like a service and past link here.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Mary

Thank you Kasia. I removed the mailman functions.

Debug shows
    Notice: wp_register_style was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3996

Notice: wp_enqueue_style was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3996

Notice: bp_is_page is deprecated since version 1.7 with no alternative available. in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3709

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.