Sharing the products with instagram

Sharing the products with instagram

Sorry I can't choose the marketpress plugin so I have to choose general WordPress on my phone!

It is possible to share the products also on instagram?
I can share now them on Facebook but there is no option to choose instagram in the settings.

Also when I click the Facebook like button nothing happened but the share button is working.

I hope my question is clear.
Thanks
Paddy

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Paddy,

I hope you're doing fine today and thank you for your question!

Sorry I can't choose the marketpress plugin so I have to choose general WordPress on my phone!

Don't worry about that please, I already reassigned it to the MarketPress for you :slight_smile:

It is possible to share the products also on instagram?

Currently there's no such option built into the MarketPress so it would need to be added to the plugin. If you need it urgently you may want to post a question about custom development at our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved!) here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

I also believe that this would make a nice add-on to the MarketPress so I moved that thread to our "Features and Feedback" forum where other members of our community can vote for it. If that feature gets more support from the members our developers may consider adding it to the plugin in future.

Also when I click the Facebook like button nothing happened but the share button is working.

As this is a separate issue from your question about Instagram please start a new thread just for this on our Suppport Forum. Please also make sure that you assigned related website of yours to that thread and granted a support access to it as described here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.