Shipper do not list the site while it is in the hub

I want to ship one of my site to another domain for testing but I don’t see the new website connected while this site is already add in my hub.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello johan

I hope you’re well today and thank you for reaching out to us!

I just consulted it with our developers and it seems there might be a but/issue that reveals itself with certain setups and we are investigating that. This seems to be the case too so I’ve already added it to our developers’ reports.

They will need to check both setups though and for this they’d need direct access credentials so would you be able to provide them?

Note: Don’t leave your login details in this ticket.

Instead, you can send me your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: “Attn: Adam Czajczyk

– Site login URL

– WordPress admin username

– WordPress admin password

– FTP credentials (host/username/password)

– cPanel credentials (host/username/password)

– Folder path to site in question

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant urls/info

Note: please send site and FTP/cPanel credentials for both source and destination site in one message.

Best regards,

Adam

• James
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I am having a similar issue.

I have 54 sites in my “hub” but when I install shipper and try to import a site it only lists 19 choices and doesn’t include the one I want. I installed shipper on both the origin and destination sites.

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi James

Hope you are doing well.

Sorry to hear you are having this issue too, seems we have a known issue for the shipper and the developers are already working on it, wouldn’t you mind please, create a separated thread for your problem and we can check this out and if the problem is related with a known issue?

Best Regards
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.