Shipper email notification seems to be wrong

I am in the process of shipping some sites and have run into some issues. I got an email saying it has failed, but the destination sites are there, seem to have all the content, and the logs show as complete.

WordPress version: WP 5.2.1 (on destination sites) and WP 4.9.10 (on source sites)

  • Nithin
    • Support Wizard

    Hi Benji,

    I'm afraid the support access isn't working for both the websites reported during Chats.

    It doesn't seem like the destination website has WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin activated too. However, I did check with our developer regarding the email notifications, and we are having some improvements in the next release of Shipper v 1.0.3 on how the email notifications and error detections are handled so such anomalies could be avoided.

    However, it's tough to say what exactly triggered the mentioned notifications without checking the Shipper logs. If you are still looking forward to us in troubleshooting this further then please send the website credentials by using our secure contact form:

    – To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas

    -Source, and destination

    -WordPress admin username

    -WordPress admin password

    -login URL

    -Source & Destination FTP credentials (host/username/password)

    -link back to this thread for reference

    -any other relevant URLs

    Please do follow up in the ticket once you have sent the above credentials. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

    Kind Regards,


Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.