Shipper is stuck at 1%

I am trying to migrate my site using Shipper and it is stuck at 1% since a very long time. Can someone help me with this?

• Ash

Hello victor

Currently, I see it reached up to 7%. So I suggest leaving it like this to see the progress.

And it seems running but very slowly. It also seems one of your servers has low IO limits. Would you please ask your both hosts about that?

Also, you can check about the access logs of the source site server, that should give you some more information.

Next, would you please enable debug mode on both sites and check if there is any error? To enable debug mode please go to wp-config.php and change

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

to

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

That will create a file called debug.log inside wp-content folder. Open that file, check the very bottom and you will see the latest errors. Please send me those.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Ash

Hello victor

Currently, I see it reached up to 7%. So I suggest leaving it like this to see the progress.

And it seems running but very slowly. It also seems one of your servers has low IO limits. Would you please ask your both hosts about that?

Also, you can check about the access logs of the source site server, that should give you some more information.

Next, would you please enable debug mode on both sites and check if there is any error? To enable debug mode please go to wp-config.php and change

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

to

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

That will create a file called debug.log inside wp-content folder. Open that file, check the very bottom and you will see the latest errors. Please send me those.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• damyang

Hello! First try to migrate 3 websites, issues immediately... stuck at 1% or [Task 1 of 14]: Export remote system

WPMUDEV Hosting < Self hosting on VestaCP (Ubuntu 18.04 LTS)

March 5, 2019 4:21 pm - No migration file present, remote export started
    March 5, 2019 4:21 pm - [Task 1 of 14]: Export remote system
    March 5, 2019 4:20 pm - No migration file present, remote export started
    March 5, 2019 4:20 pm - [Task 1 of 14]: Export remote system
    March 5, 2019 4:20 pm - No migration file present, remote export started
    March 5, 2019 4:20 pm - [Task 1 of 14]: Export remote system
    March 5, 2019 4:19 pm - No migration file present, remote export started
    March 5, 2019 4:19 pm - [Task 1 of 14]: Export remote system
    March 5, 2019 4:18 pm - No migration file present, remote export started
    March 5, 2019 4:18 pm - [Task 1 of 14]: Export remote system

WPMUDEV Hosting < Self hosting on IIS 8.0 (Windows Server 2012 R2)

March 5, 2019 4:22 pm - Remote domain reachable, attempting export
    March 5, 2019 4:22 pm - Pinging remote domain
    March 5, 2019 4:22 pm - Attempting remote export auto-start
    March 5, 2019 4:22 pm - No migration file present
    March 5, 2019 4:22 pm - [Task 1 of 14]: Export remote system
    March 5, 2019 4:21 pm - [Task 1 of 14]: Export remote system

• Nithin

Hi damyang,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Thanks for sharing the log file, the logs are pointing that the migration file isn't present, which is odd.

I tried to check the destination website, but the WordPress admin login doesn't seem to work. When accessed the source website I don't see Shipper Pro plugin installed anymore.

Please advise if I'm missing anything. If you are looking forward to making use of Shipper, then please do let us know whether you are comfortable with running further test in your system, so that we could help get this sorted asap.

Looking forward to your response on how you want us to troubleshoot this further. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.