Shipper Migrate page is blank

I'm trying to use shipper for the first time. I'd like to move one of my site in another host to one of my site in the wpmu host. However, the source site Admin > Shipper > Migrate page is showing blank but I can see tools and settings.
I'm trying to import initiated from the wpmu side. The plugin is loaded on both and the source appears in the list. Preflight shows this error.
Service error: status: 522;
No remote data to process.

• Patrick Freitas

Hi Morgan

Sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

It seems the Plugin conflict resulted on the page loading; we had some report about some conflict with backup plugins, once plugins are disabled, I was able to load the plugin page and start the migration.

Your migration is underway! Your site is quite large (555 MB) and it could take 6h - 10h to migrate because we are migrating one-file-at-a-time to make sure the process works. So, please be patient and, as long as your site isn't a local installation, you can close this tab, and we'll email you when it's all done.

The backup now is running, I suggest keep plugins disabled until it completes the process, once done you will get an e-mail notification.

Please, let us know when migration is completed or you need any further help on this.
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.