Shipper migration stuck

I had initiated a migration quite a while ago and it seems to be stuck at 82% now.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Graham

I hope you’re well today and thank you for reaching out to us!

I’ve checked the Shipper error log that was attached to the chat and I’ll need a helping hand from our developers on this so I’ve already referred the case to them and asked them to investigate the issue.

Please keep track of this ticket and we’ll be updating you as soon as we get more information about what’s happening and how to fix it.

Kind regards,

Adam

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi Graham !

So sorry for keeping you waiting so long! I see the site has been migrated! If the site hasn’t been completely migrated would you still like us to have a look on this? It seems that the export is completed but the migration is getting stuck during the import at some file or db table.

To be sure about that, I would need to start a new migration and add some checkpoints on your destination site to specify exactly which file fails to be copied. It seems it is one of the first ones imported as in the report it states it reaches 82%.

You can let us know if you would like us to check this out if the site is not totally copied.

Kind regards!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.