[Shipper Pro] Shipper failing

Hi,

I am trying to migrate beatrizcabur.com to WPMUDEV. I added the website to the hub and created a new hosted instance, and then installed Shipper on both. The Export from the originating website gets stuck at 66% of the initial checks (I stopped it after 3 hours and half). If I start the Import from the destination website I get this error:

"Error: Service error: status: 508;

Shipper was unable to receive or process your destination’s system package size."

I already followed to the troubleshooting recommendations, but the error is still there and I cannot move forward. Anything else I can try?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Mirko G.,

Sorry to hear about the issue. I'm afraid if the export from the source to the destination isn't complete ie 100%, running an import from the destination won't work in such case and could lead to anomalies.

Since you are trying to move from beatrizcabur.com to our WPMU DEV host website. You could also try our inbuilt migration tool in the Hosting Panel.

Which should be accessible in the hosting panel for your website, under the "Tools" tab. Have you tried that yet?

If not, you could try the inbuilt migration tool, you'll need to enter the SFTP login to connect to the source website for the migration to process via the inbuilt migration tool. It would be a much faster process to migrate your website.

Other than that, if you are still looking to troubleshoot the issue with Shipper Pro, then please do enable support access to both your website, so that we could give a closer look.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could check further. Have a nice weekend.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.