[Shipper Pro] Shipper fails

Trying to migrate from pierceins.com but keeps failing.

Also trying to migrate ngnly.com to hosting. Both failed

I have granted access on both sites.

• Nithin

Hi DARRIUS,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I suppose you meant migrating from pierceins.com to pi.wpmudev.host. And ngnly.com to ngnly.wpmudev.host.

Do you see any specific error message when the Shipper fails? Since support access for the pierceins website was enabled, I checked the logs, and I could notice the following:

April 19, 2019 4:08 am - Migration cancelled
    April 19, 2019 4:08 am - This is Hub-initiated migration, no remote to cancel
    April 19, 2019 4:08 am - Attempting to cancel export migration
    April 19, 2019 4:08 am - Cancel lock set, process shutting down
    April 19, 2019 4:08 am - Lock set, wait for the running tasks to shut down
    April 19, 2019 4:08 am - Rescheduled at: 13
    April 19, 2019 4:08 am - Lock overdue, cleaning up
    April 19, 2019 4:04 am - Rescheduled at: 9
    April 19, 2019 4:04 am - Lock overdue, cleaning up
    April 19, 2019 4:01 am - Rescheduled at: 38
    April 19, 2019 4:01 am - Lock overdue, cleaning up
    April 19, 2019 3:57 am - Rescheduled at: 18
    April 19, 2019 3:57 am - Lock overdue, cleaning up
    April 19, 2019 3:54 am - Rescheduled at: 36
    April 19, 2019 3:54 am - Lock overdue, cleaning up
    April 19, 2019 3:51 am - Rescheduled at: 28
    April 19, 2019 3:51 am - Lock overdue, cleaning up
    April 19, 2019 3:47 am - Gather files for upload  - at 99% (step 218 of 218) - total progress: 14%

Just to be sure, did you manually cancel the migration in any way after the Shipper failed? Could you also please enable support access for ngnly.com website, so that I could check the logs for Shipper in there, and see whether the logs throw the same error, or not?

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin

Hi DARRIUS,

I have initiated a new migration via Shipper in pierceins website and would like to check the logs and see how that progresses. If the new process fails, we could help with manually migrating the site to the WPMU DEV Host.

Regarding the ngnly website, I could notice the following error in the logs:
    April 18, 2019 8:29 am - Encountered a FATAL ERROR: require(): Failed opening required 'phar://aws-3.67.0.phar/aws-autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php71/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/ngnlyc5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/shipper/lib/aws/sdk-v3.phar on line 4

I'm afraid the above error seems more of an issue with the PHP configuration in your server side, and our developer is presently working for a fix in the plugin side to avoid such issues from occurring in the upcoming release.

Could you please check, and see whether deactivating PHP-FPM module in the server side, helps in fixing this error message? Checking with your hosting provider should help in disabling the module in your server side.

Once done please do let us know how a new migration goes in your ngnly website too. If you are opting for manual migration for these websites, please do let us know too. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin

Hi DARRIUS,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I checked the Shipper plugin, and the logs again, and I'm afraid the issue still remains.

It would be better to manually move the website. Could you please share us website credentials, so that we could help get you sorted in moving the website to WPMU DEV Host. Please do note that we'll need either cpanel, or SSH login to move the site.

You can send credentials for both your website by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login URL
    -cPanel credentials (host/username/password) or SSH for both sites
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant URLs

Please do follow up in the ticket once you have sent the above credentials. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.