[Shipper Pro] Shipper has error migrating site.

Getting an error moving my site to another location. Running export from the website I wish to ship elsewhere (www.*.com). The new site is test.*.com (Support you can look in my ticket to see the site)

Getting this error -

January 28, 2019 12:36 am - Encountered a FATAL ERROR: Uncaught Aws\Exception\UnresolvedApiException: The s3 service does not have version: 2006-03-01. in phar:///home/divinepo/velocity***.com/wp-content/plugins/shipper/lib/aws/sdk-v3.phar/Aws/Api/ApiProvider.php:85

Is there something I can do to fix this from my end?

Thanks.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Todd,

I must say that we didn't see this error previously even though Shipper was tested on couple dozen different servers and site setups before the release.

Would it be possible to run a migration without other plugins active so we can check if it's a conflict with something specific on your site?

If that doesn't return any results could you provide us with cPanel or FTP access to both source and destination sites so we can investigate it further?
    Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:
    NOTE: Don't change selected topic in the dropdown, just leave it at "I have a different question".

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    Content:

- Source site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    ------
    - Destination site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    ------
    - Source site FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Source site cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    ------
    - Destination site FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Destination site cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    ------
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.