[Shipper Pro] Shipper Stalled

Seems to have frozen at 44%, been there for 3 days now

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Stuart-m,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear such an issue, I'm afraid 3 days doesn't sound right. Since support access to your site wasn't enabled, I wasn't able to give a closer look.

Could you please check whether there are any errors in the Shipper logs, located under Shipper > Tools > Logs side, which should give a better idea what's causing this.

Could you also please grant support staff access so I can take a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Stuart-m
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Morning Nithin,

The last entries in the log are:
    February 13, 2019 9:30 am - Rescheduled at: 17
    February 13, 2019 9:30 am - Lock overdue, cleaning up
    February 12, 2019 9:53 pm - Rescheduled at: 22
    February 12, 2019 9:53 pm - Lock overdue, cleaning up
    February 12, 2019 9:46 pm - Lock overdue, cleaning up
    February 12, 2019 7:24 am - Lock overdue, cleaning up
    February 12, 2019 7:17 am - Lock overdue, cleaning up
    February 12, 2019 7:17 am - Lock overdue, cleaning up
    February 11, 2019 9:00 pm - (Called destinations-ping: 6.78, status: 200)
    February 11, 2019 9:00 pm - Lock overdue, cleaning up
    February 11, 2019 5:27 pm - Rescheduled at: 11

So it seems to be trying to connect.

I have granted access for your team, thank you for your help!

Stuart

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Stuart-m,

Extremely sorry for the delay in getting back to you, from the shared logs it seems like the process is attempting to continue after being stalled for some reason.

This would require more troubleshooting, could you please share the source, and destination website credentials, so that we could give a closer look?

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -Both Source & destination WordPress admin username & admin password
    -login url
    -Both source & Destination FTP, or cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Please do follow up in the ticket once you have sent the above credentials. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Z

I'm having the same issue. Did you ever find out what happened? I'm only on day one but I have tried in several instances to get this plugin to work and it keeps stalling. At least this time it got to the tables.

Can anyone help me? And NO I won't give credentials so don't ask. That's why I pay you and have the support button. - support is open by the way.

• Stuart-m

Hi Z,
    I ended up checking the logs to see which table it was stalling at, then removing the contents of the row in the table, this restarted the task, however it did this on multiple tables and I gave up after 5 times. I would add that it was mainly a revolution slider table that caused the issue
    Stuart

• Z

So you say you gave up, how did you then solve the issue? Did you migrate the ol' fashioned way?

I really really really want shipper to work, I've got way too much time to invest if I can't get it to work.

• Ash
      • WordPress Hacker

Hello Z

Would you please join our live chat so that one of our staff can do some troubleshooting with you? You can initiate a live chat here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/live-support/

Please note that, every site and the setup are different. So, sometimes we need to check the server, play with different settings and make some changes in the code to solve an issue. That's why we ask for credentials and then it was checked by the developers themselves. Anyway, the staff from live chat will do the initial troubleshooting where you may need to help him if you don't want to share login credentials. If the issue persists, the staff will create a ticket and send a note the developer.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
      Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.