Shipper working slowly

I am trying to migrate my site. It’s a week now and Shipper is stil atuck at 25%. Can someone help please.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Jeremy Williams

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

The Shipper might take some time to migrate the site but it shouldn’t be that long of course. I checked both source and target sites and it seems that while the export was being created on the source site, there were attempts to start import directly on the destination site as well – the logs were inconsistent, suggesting that there was import started on the target before export was created on the source site.

I have reset migration process entirely and re-started it from scratch now on the source site. Shipper estimates 4-7 hours for the process but it seems there are some server limitations that make this process slower (I’m saying that based on what log is reporting regarding gathering files for export).

In that case, let’s give it a day. Please do not make any changes whatsoever to migration process nor on the source neither on target site (and do not try to re-start the process or start it on the target site) meanwhile. You should be notified if the process completes or fails but if it doesn’t in 24 hours from now, please check if the migration is stuck again and if so, let me know here and I’ll include our developers in the case so they’d check it.

Kind regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.