Shipping charges are not included on orders and invoices

I gone over your procedures over and over again and the same thing happens. In the general section for MarketPress eCommerce the system ask many question about downloadable products and it seems the system identify all products as downloadale items. Therefore, the system does not include shipping charges to orders. I had this problem with MarketPress Lite and I was informed if I switch to MarketPress Ecommerce premium the proble would be solved. I have switch and I am still having the same problem.
MarketPress Ecommerce premium still is not generating the shipping charges on orders. I need help. This is causing money. I am unable to do business. Thanks.

• Patrick

Hi there @Edmund

Welcome to WPMU DEV, glad to have you aboard!

Have you ensured that MarketPress Lite has been deleted from your install? If it is still present, it may be conflicting.

However, it's important to note that, depending on the shipping method you have set up, shipping charges cannot be properly calculated until the buyer enters their address at checkout.

Shipping charges do appear at PayPal once they get to that step (1st screenshot). And if they interrupt the checkout process after entering their address (perhaps to continue shopping), then return to their cart, they should indeed see updated shipping charges there (2nd screenshot).

If you would like us to help out by taking a look directly at how you have set things up, please enable support access as described here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

We'd be happy to login to your site to help out. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.