shipping page

I've turned of shipping and still am asked for shipping information when checking out.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings al_johnson,

Thank you for bringing this significant issue to our attention.

I have tested this out in our development environment and confirm the issue and I am now going to discuss it with the lead developer - to get a fix sorted for you asap.

Cheers, Joe

• orangesandlime
    • Flash Drive

Hello,
    I would love to know if there is a fix for the shipping issue? I, too, have shipping set to no and it still asks for shipping information.

I would really, really, really love to see a solution - even if it requires tinkering with code - as this is one of the minor things that is stopping me from finishing the website.

Thank you so much for your time!

Cheers,
    Nancy

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Nancy,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for your additional input, it is certainly appreciated.

As mentioned in my last post I have indeed notified the lead developer for his input into this ticket and of the confirmed issue.

Hopefully he will be able to make it in here sooner then later.

Cheers, Joe

• Aaron
    • CTO

Sorry I thought I had replied to this. Yes it is in my queue for the next version. Note that selecting no shipping was never designed to not show the shipping form, it just meant that we don't calculate any shipping for the order.

I know this has confused some others in the past though, and will implement.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Just a heads-up :slight_smile:

I'm doing a bit of house-cleaning today and archiving old threads.

I'll mark this one as resolved for now. But, if you need more help with this, please feel free to re-open this thread, or start a new one.

Have a great day!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.