Shipping & Tax Not displaying in shopping cart

Hi

I installed marketpress and HAD it all set up and working correctly.It has now developed a bug where the shipping and tax rows in the checkout table are not displaying. Yesterday this problem only occured in Internet Explorer and Safari (but was ok in firefox) but today problem has extended to all browsers ??

I'm running WP 3.1 with no other plugins except gravity forms which I have deactivated to check for a conflict but problem persists.

The site can be found at http://herb-garden.foodlvr.co.uk/

I'm more than happy to prvide wp login credentials if that will help for a speedy solution.

Thankks in advance for your help

Luke

• lukebream
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Phil

I didnt change any of the settings from before when it was visible to now when it isnt. But after it stopped working I changed some to see if that was effecting it they are currently set as

Flat rate....in country with all countries selected and 0.04 each of them ......

then the individual product has a setting of shipping at £4.95

Hope this helps. Please can you help me resolve this. Its relly frustrating.

Regards

Luke

• lukebream
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Aaron

im not sure what the answer is here. But the shipping IS NOT BEING ADDED TO PAYPAL BILL unless it is shown on the shopping cart page. ???? I have already had 1 sale today with no shipping added. PLEASE can you take a proper look at this

• Aaron
    • CTO

Hmmm, I just tried checking out with 4 different shipping addresses on your site (not completing payment) and the shipping was added just fine. You can see it on the paypal screen when logging in, and on the final confirmation screen before confirming payment. It also seemed to change appropriately for international addresses.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.