ShipStation Integration for MarketPress

Hello,

I have been working on a website and we will be launching on Friday. We are eventually going to be taking orders using MarketPress, and our product is coming from multiple drop shippers. Through my research, I have found a solution that manages the order/shipping process from various suppliers. It is called ShipStation, and seems very promising.

ShipStation already has a ton of shopping cart integrations, where all orders that are placed automatically get imported in the system for processing. One of the integrations is WooCommerce. I am a premium member of WPMU, and I try to use WPMU plugins whenever possible, which is why I am writing this.

ShipStation also has a section called "Custom Store", which allows you to connect any shopping cart solution to their system, but they have a few requirements. The steps seem simple enough:

1. Create an XML web page that ShipStation can communicate with.

2. Enter the username and password required for accessing your custom XML page.

3. Click Test Connection to see if the steps you followed worked correctly.

4. Click on Finish to make this store active in ShipStation!

Basically, I need to take the orders section of MarketPress and create a username and password protected XML page that pulls all of the required information into ShipStation.

For those who are interested, the requirements are detailed here: https://app.shipstation.com/content/integration/ShipStationCustomStoreDevGuide.pdf

First, is it possible to create such an XML page with MarketPress?

Second, stores that deal with drop shippers seems like a common occurrence, would WPMU be open to working with ShipStation to create this kind of integration, like many other shopping cart solutions have done?

I look forward to your replies.

Cheers!