Shop Items not Displaying Description

I recently installed all the plugins and upon adding any variables to any item, I get greeted with no picture, no description, and no additional items. Is there a way to fix this, or am I out of luck? Support access has been enabled and I await further instructions.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey Joseph, Michael here! :slight_smile:

On the photo side of things, each variation in a product needs to be assigned a product image, I see that the 3 variation products you've got set up now would need that.

On those descriptions, I'm seeing them come up for your three variation products, could you elaborate on this one for me, as well as the mention of "additional items"?

Please advise,
    Michael

• Joseph
      • Flash Drive

Hey Michael, thanks for popping in!

Thank you for each of your points made. Is there a way to batch update the pictures to all be the same as the featured image (as I don't feel I have the time to go through and set them each, :disappointed: I hate being lazy...)?

As for the descriptions, images, and such, please see the attached images as I am not getting them in Opera (latest update) or in Chrome. For that I am referring to the end-user experience, not the "back-end experience".

As for the elaborations you requested, I believe you are referring to the mentions that I put on the "ticket" that I created when I opened the support access. I was just filling in the basics, in the case that you needed the "ticket" filled for paperwork processes. All of the problems have been described in this support topic that we are chatting on!

Thanks again for the support!

Sincerely,
      Joseph

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @stacklin,

Is there a way to batch update the pictures to all be the same as the featured image (as I don't feel I have the time to go through and set them each, I hate being lazy...)?

That there is! :slight_smile:

http://screencast.com/t/SPvJWtPTcMS3

As for the descriptions, images, and such, please see the attached images as I am not getting them in Opera (latest update) or in Chrome. For that I am referring to the end-user experience, not the "back-end experience".

The images would be resolved once the product images are set (as shown in the video), but on the excerpt side of things, inside of:

Store Settings -> Presentation

The "Show Excerpts?" setting needed to be enabled inside of the "Product List/Grid Settings, which I've taken care of.

How's it all looking now on your end? :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Joseph
    • Flash Drive

Hey, Michael!

Thanks for the update! After updated the picture, the excerpt came back, but still no item description. I've attached more pictures in hopes that we can get this fixed. It's not a problem right now (as I'm sure you realize this is just a test site) but I did just pay $100 for these plugins to "just work" and they aren't. :disappointed:

Sincerely,
    Joseph

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.