Shopbuilder WP MS + WOOcommerce + WPMUDEV

All,

I have been out of the business for a while. So I need some support hopefully. In the past I had setup a shop builder platform based on WP MS + Woocommerce + Several WMPUDEV plugs.
My questions is easy. Does any one still has a wrap up which WPMUDEV plugs are needed again to accomplish such:
- Subscription
- Default theme
- Copy content
- Custom admin menu
- Multi blog
- Map domain name
Etc.

Does anyone has the full list needed?

Thanks a lot in advance
Bart

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there Bart,

How are you doing today?

The full list would actually depend on what specifically are you looking for but based on what you posted above here is what you could use:

- Pro Sites for subscription and setup fee on site creation
    - New Blog Templates for creating template sites that users/yourself can select on site creation that will copy almost everything (based on what you select in settings) which can include: theme, plugins, settings, posts etc
    - Ultimate Branding so you can re brand admin area including admin menus.
    - Domain Mapping that allows your users to map a domain that will be used on their subsite.

The above should cover everything that you mentioned above, if there is something else please let me know :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Bojan

• bart

Hi Bojan,

I am fine. Thank you for your quick response.
    I have installed the plugins all fine.
    However I think I need more, and maybe that is what you where saying already.

What I basically want is users to select a subscription (pro sites), sign up, and having the possibility to select the themes available for the current subscription. Next they have the possibility to upgrade to a higher subscription plan allowing them to having more themes and upload space.

I having trouble to find out to add a pricing page adding the different packages without having to sign up first.

Thanks
    Bart

• Bojan Radonic

Hey again Bart,

What I basically want is users to select a subscription (pro sites), sign up, and having the possibility to select the themes available for the current subscription. Next they have the possibility to upgrade to a higher subscription plan allowing them to having more themes and upload space.

This should be possible with just Pro Sites and using plugin modules. You can activate Pro Sites modules by going to Pro Sites -> Modules in your WordPress admin

On the screenshot you'll see Premium Themes pointed out, activating this module will allow you to set minimum pro sites level that is needed to have access to a specific theme. Once you activate the module go to Pro Sites -> Premium Themes and you'll see the following:

For space options you can activate Upload Quotas and this time go to Pro Sites -> Settings -> Upload Quotas

Your members can upgrade to a higher plan by default by "Your Account" button in their WordPress admin that is by default next to the welcome message in the top bar where it says "Howdy, username". As for initial theme selection that should be covered with New Blog Templates.

I having trouble to find out to add a pricing page adding the different packages without having to sign up first.

Not really sure what you mean, can you please clarify more on this?

Cheers,
    Bojan

• Bojan Radonic

Hey again bart,

Glad to hear that we're moving in the right direction :slight_smile:

As for the current situation I am only able to sign up when having chosen a theme

Not really sure what you mean, selecting a template on registration should be optional. Would you mind granting me temporary admin access via our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin so I can take a look? You'll find more information on how to do that by following this link: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

If you could clarify more on that so I can understand the issue better that would be awesome :slight_smile:

Looking forward for your response!

Cheers,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.