Shopping Cart doesn't work with out login inn

Here's a message same as I send to you a week ago waiting for answer until now with no response and our case was and is really urgent!

So I'm asking ones agin and this time really looking for support in our case!

"Hey There agin! Recently I discover an issue with a shopping cart so:

When Im login as an admin of my wp site all works perfectly I'm able to adding the products play around with the shopping cart I can check out using Paypal live etc!

But when Im log out or go to the site from other machine shopping cart works I'm agin able to add products etc. but I can't check out right after clicking continue check out it shows "There are no items in your cart.
Browse Products »"

We want use the shopping cart with out logging in,

Here's the site http://masterminds-ec.com

What should I do ? Thanks"

Thanks and Looking forward to fast response!

• Patrick

Hi @masterminds

Not only that, but clicking the "Shopping Cart" item in your main menu brings me to a page with 6 items already in the cart, while I have not added anything myself.

This could be one of 2 things:

1) A script conflict with another plugin or your theme.
    2) Did you have MarketPress Lite installed previously, and perhaps did not completely remove it before installing the premium version?

If you did not have the Lite version installed previously, then basic troubleshooting protocol must be followed to locate the possible conflict.

Revert to a default WordPress theme (Twenty-Eleven or Twenty-Twelve). Is the problem still there? If the answer is no, then it's a theme conflict. If it is still present...

De-activate all plugins. Then re-activate them one by one, and test with each activation until you find the problem plugin.

Once we've zeroed in on the possible cause(s) of your issue, we'll be better equipped to deal with it.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.