Shopping cart not actually showing up on shopping cart page

Hi, for some reason when you click on the "shopping cart" link on my site after adding products, it takes you to the page and gives you the option to check out, but does not show the products you are purchasing or give you the option to add or remove them. Everything else seems to be working fine, but I would really like users to be able to view and remove products on this page.

http://cobradogs.com/wordpress/store/shopping-cart/

I am on wordpress v 3.1.3. Any advice would be appreciated.

• Jonathan
    • The Incredible Code Injector

@cobradogs,

If you check the source of the page, you will see that the cart is actually loading, but not showing, so I would say you've got a css issue - meaning you are hiding the cart itself, I would check your themes stylesheet for conflicts with these

.entry-content
    form
    #mp_cart_form
    table
    .mp_cart_contents

Hope that helps,
    Jonathan

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi cobradogs,

As Jonathan mentioned, it looks like something in your site's css is hiding it. If you try switching themes momentarily to say, Twenty Eleven, you'll be able to find out rather quickly if it's the theme's css or another plugin's css that's causing it.

Also, it does seem to have to do with the css for tables as the table with the class .mp-cart-contents is what's missing and in Firefox, it looks like it's getting displayed off in the top of the sidebar, hidden behind the sidebar elements.

Cheers,
    David

• Siobhan
    • New Recruit

Hiya cobradogs,

As there's been no activity on this thread for a while I'm going to assume that the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!
    Siobhan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.