Shopping Cart & Order Status Pages

I posted this message a week ago and someone said they had to look up the code and get back to me and I haven't heard a word. Can someone let me know how I can move these pages out of the "store" tab and not the link short code, I want to get he actual pages moved.

Here's the original post...
Is there anyway to get the shopping cart and order status pages out of the default "store" tab and onto a secondary navigation? I know you can use the short code on a page which will provide a link, but I wondering if you can actually get the pages to appear on a tab, not a link.

http://www.reincarnationsart.com

I would like to have those two pages on the upper menu where the Order Status and Privacy Policy tabs are currently.

Thanks!

-Dre

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Dre

You're referring to me, I'm afraid. My apologies for not responding sooner. I actually tried to get hold of the Family Tree Theme from Genesis so that I could find the place where you can add this and found the solution this evening, just in time for your second post.

Now I've never used the Genesis Platform before, so I am guiding you in the dark here, but it seems that you can add this as follows, quoted from the home.php:

This is a widgeted area which is called Home Main. You can use the Genesis - Featured Posts, Genesis - Featured Page or Family Tree - Slider (Page or Post) widgets in this section. To get started, log into your WordPress dashboard, and then go to the Appearance > Widgets screen. There you can drag your selected widget into the Homepage Main widget area on the right hand side.

And as @pcwriter mentioned, you would have to remove the sub-pages from the Store tab so you don't have the tabs duplicated.

I hope this helps. And again, sorry for the delay. If it's any consolation, if you have any further questions I would be able to test it against your own theme. :slight_smile:

Have a good day!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Dre

I will resolve your previous thread here since it's a duplication of today's post.

Please don't hesitate to be in touch if you need any further assistance. I can assure you we are here to assist, even if we have to go digging for a Genesis theme so that we can try to provide you with feedback. :slight_smile:

Have a great day!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.