Short code to show members and users non-members and invitation codes not working

Hi.
There's any way to show the active users members/non-members in the front-end? (something like use a shortcode and still getting a cool view in a sidebar or in a post)

I tried to use the invitation code to add a new user but this code is never asked in the form... i mean, it doesn't work yet.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @ro0t,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

There's any way to show the active users members/non-members in the front-end? (something like use a shortcode and still getting a cool view in a sidebar or in a post)

Currently there isn't any shortcode to show it but we can create one for you by developing custom code if you are comfortable with it?

Do you want to display members/non-members separately?

I tried to use the invitation code to add a new user but this code is never asked in the form... i mean, it doesn't work yet.

This was a known bug reported in the following thread, we have fixed this issue in the Membership Pro plugin version 1.0.1.0 which will be released soon.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/membership-2-invitation-codes#post-900871

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.