short codes membership 2

I am trying to use membership 2 short codes to create account pages etc that are more in keeping with the theme I am using & finding this very difficult for a number of reasons:

(1) some of the short codes do not fully work i.e. [ms-membership-account membership_title="" show_membership="no"] - still results in a line saying - 'No memberships'

(2) used through short codes, the 'change', 'edit' & 'view all' links within the accounts page, still displays in the membership 2 default font - I need to have control over it's appearance.

Can anyone help please?

• Dimitris

Hey there Jez,

I hope I can help you with any modifications you need. :slight_smile:

(1) some of the short codes do not fully work i.e. [ms-membership-account membership_title="" show_membership="no"] - still results in a line saying - 'No memberships'

I just replicated this exact bug in my local end. I'll notice our development team about that, so hopefully a new release will come up shortly, dealing with this bug.
    Until then you can hide this piece of information with a little CSS snippet, try using
    #account-membership { display: none; }

(2) used through short codes, the 'change', 'edit' & 'view all' links within the accounts page, still displays in the membership 2 default font - I need to have control over it's appearance.

You can target those elements through their classes in order to modify them through CSS.
    Change button: .ms-edit-profile
    Edit button: .ms-edit-profile
    View all (invoices) button: .ms-all-invoices
    View all (activities) button: .ms-all-activities

Feel free to post back any further assistance you may need! :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Jez

Thanks Dimitris for your prompt response. I've found a work around for now and will wait for the 'bug-fix' in the next release. Would you be able to ask your development team to also look at the 'change, edit & view' issue as well please. This will be a common issue for others who are customising through short codes & saves having to target css elements (although I may yet do this). Thank you.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.